“The God Generation” - a plotbunny
So today I somehow put together a Homestuck plot bunny. Fan fiction isn’t always my thing but wow okay I had too much fun with this one and might go somewhere with it. The context if the story is in post-game Earth. However, the background on the story goes as such:
Near the end of the Beta Kid’s SBURB session (in which all of them are godtier, and the majority of the trolls have already died off), a glitch occurs that pulls every child on Earth born within 413 days of the Beta Kids into the SBURB session. The results are catastrophic – seeing as how none of these children have ever heard of or played SBURB before, the majority (approximately 95% of them) die in the game. The remaining 5%, including the 4 Beta Kids and the remaining trolls, somehow achieve godtier and manage to defeat the game within 3 years. It is then that all of the children who are still alive are transported back to Earth. They have been missing for 3 years, and they still have their godtier powers.
A TALE OF BLOOD AND IRON : CHAPTER 2
In which the Signless cultivates mushrooms, gets beat up by a tree, and has an awesome rainbow acid trip. And what’s the big deal about his blood color, anyways?
READ IT HERE!: http://archiveofourown.org/works/446471/chapters/799884
I WORK AT AN OFFICE IN MY OWN LITTLE CUBICLE BUT THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING TO DO SO IM JUST SITTING HERE BY MYSELF ALL DAY WRITING FANFICTION so essentially Im getting paid by the hour to write Homestuck fanfiction and I dont have to talk to anyone and I get free food and am I the only one who thinks this is AWESOME?
(NEW FIC!) A Tale of Blood and Iron
By yours truly! :U
In the caves of an empty Alternia, there lies an ancient grotto with secrets long forgotten. In its depths are the scattered remains of dead lusii; upon its walls are scores left behind by the claws of a desperate prisoner- an insane prisoner. Faded streaks of rainbow blood tell dis-remembered tales of love, revolution and tragedy. The language writ is of Old Alternia, a time of strife, slavery and unrest. And the story? Well, the story is that of the Signless, a blood-mutant-turned-Messiah. It is your story.
READ NOW AT AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/446471